We are hiring!
— 17 Feb 2015, 11:39
We are looking for a talented Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join our practice to work on our growing portfolio of one-off houses, as well as our our recent expansion into the multi-residential and arts sectors across the UK.
We are a small team, so the role is varied and will include:
• Assisting the Director and Project Architect on various projects
• Working across all RIBA work stages including
- concept design
- detail design
- planning applications
- construction drawing
- site visits and inspection
• The right candidate will have the opportunity to run their own project and gain valuable experience for Part 3
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
• Minimum one year experience in practice
• Strong design portfolio
• Strong technical skills
• Strong hand drawing / sketching skills
• Ability to work as part of a team but also individually - must be able to take initiative
• Ability to work to a varying workload and tight deadlines
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Excellent SketchUp skills
• Good visualisation skills, preferably some rendering skills
• Proficient in using VectorWorks, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office.
• Full UK/ European driving license
• Commence employment on a fairly short notice
09 October 2015, 18:00
Please email your CV, a PDF portfolio with samples of work (no more than 5MB), and a covering letter to email@example.com stating your salary expectations and availability.